4Life Probiotics - 30 ct / blister pack
- Supports healthy digestive function
- Promotes immune system wellness
- Helps maintain levels of friendly bacteria within the gut
- Promotes normal bowel function and health
What is Probiotics?
Probiotics are among the trillions of live microbial organisms that are naturally present in your body. Also known as “friendly” or “good” bacteria, probiotics help maintain intestinal wellness by promoting digestive function and nutrient absorption, as well as regular bowel function and health. They are a key component of the body’s immune defense system. As much as 80%1 of the body’s immune tissue resides within the gut and is directly influenced by probiotic bacteria. In addition to inhibiting the growth of other bacteria, this good bacteria adheres to intestinal walls, reducing the availability for bad bacteria to take up residence along the walls.
4Life’s Probiotics contains a proprietary blend of five active probiotic strains to provide a wide range of probiotic support:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
PRIMARY SUPPORT: Digestive
SECONDARY SUPPORT: Immune
- Requires no refrigeration and is available in easy-to-carry, and share, blister packs for a longer shelf life. Includes multiple strains of good bacteria.
- Expert manufacturing techniques provides 10 billion live bacteria at the time of manufacture.
- Supports the body’s ability to more efficiently absorb essential nutrients.
- Packaged in veggie capsules.
Did You Know?
The adult human gut contains over 100 trillion bacteria from 400-500 different species. In a healthy gut, only a small percentage of the bacteria present are harmful. Diet, lifestyle, antibiotics, stress and other factors can offset this balance and lead to digestive and health issues.
|Days of Supply||30|
|Food Supplement Formula||Capsules|
|Malaysia Authorized License||MAL12035058NC|
|What's in the box||No|